Being married means that sometimes you have to do things you don’t want to do. Tonight, that means watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Because…whatever. At some point I figured I’d pay attention and make some notes. these are those notes.
- Someone is throwing a “first responders” party, so that’s nice, but I’m not sure anyone here actually knows what that means
- Someone who looks like Rosie O’ Donnell is dressed as a sniper, which she think is someone who “snipes” peoples necks
- The people on this show are the most Jersey I have ever seen anyone.
- Race is no issue in this show because most people are orange
- Some woman apparently is dressed as Catwoman if she we’re a cop
- Some other woman is “SWAT” wearing the traditional SWAT uniform of an extra small white tank top
- Now there’s a girl fight that consist only of snapping fingers and holding (not pulling) hair
- Oh wait, someone threw a wince glass…this is heating up
- Some guy picked up his wife’s hair (or girlfriend, I don’t know) and saved it, because you can always use that later…oh, wait, now he’s just leaving it on the table with a bunch of dude’s who I guess were ignoring the fight
- Everyone’s picking on some nerd
- Oh…now there’s an hour long show recapping the show…
I don’t know if I can do this again.